Sunday 10 May 2015

Part Deux Of The Crazy Catch Up

So yesterday I posted a whole bunch of the things I’d been up to in the blog silence with the promise of a few more to come.


There has been not too much else sewing wise other than the usual mending and repairing of clothing that many others would throw away but I don’t like to waste.
 I have however, made a rug from a whole bunch of upholstery fabric remnants.
Following an unfortunate night when our King Charles was very, very unwell, we had to remove the old carpet in our bedroom which left nothing but bare floorboards.  Poor little Fidget dawg - he’s better now, but it wasn’t nice for him. I won’t go into the gory details.



So the rug was born out of necessity, dog claws tap, tap, tapping all night long will make a Troll quite uppity and craving of the land of nod.  So the next day the rug was born simply so as not to have another lost nights sleep and so Fidget Dawg would have a softer floor under his feet should he decide to go a midnight wandering.


In the past week or so I have had a hankering for making some more sparkly shiny jewellery and this is what I have come up with.  Some I have been lucky enough to sell over in my shop and via my Facebook page already which is always a massive confidence boost. Some are still available, ready and waiting like eager puppies for the right owner.

This Goddess necklace is sold, but was an instant hit and sold in minutes!!!! Thank you.


This one was a commission piece based on the first and is also sold. How awesome is that!


Then I sat a long while and made several in one go.  Firstly a beautiful leaf dichroic glass leaf pendant necklace with carnelian, one of my most favourite stones ever.


Finally I made something with a Hag stone from my collection, I’m just in love with the photo.  I think it will make me giggle for years to come.  I love my Gargoyle - me and him share quite a few secrets together.  He’s the perfect gentleman and never tells them ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hey there hun where you gone. Worried about you. Arwen Cotton xxx

    ReplyDelete