Saturday 31 January 2015

Chocolate Pie

Let’s think about this for a brief moment - chocolate pie....... chocolate AND pie combined together in a thing that is chocolatepie.  Good grief - I could barely maintain any form of dignity when I stumbled across this most amazeballs of pins on Pintrest.  This could just be the most perfect concoction I have ever, ever, ever seen.  Stuff the cute baby pictures, meh to the furry animal pins, har to the funnys, get me to the pie site.

So as you can tell I like chocolate and I like pie.  I’m a Troll, in my world, chocolate and pie are sustenance worthy of mention.

This pie is ridiculously easy to make too - roll out some pastry into a flan dish.  Boil up your double cream mixture and put it into you pie case. More exact directions can be found in the link above the pre scoffing picture below.

Rich Chocolate Tart




  Eat and be merry - perfect for a wintery day and a weekend spent with my Troll family.

No comments:

Post a Comment